Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My 99 Cent Dinner With Nuno - Video

When the Chef moved into his present abode 4 years ago, the first person who befriended him was his neighbor, Nuno Pinheira, a quick witted raconteur. I've had the privilege to be the recipient of his many amusing anecdotes, bawdy jokes and puns.
This is The 99 Cent Chef's Popeye's Fried Chicken "2 Pieces for 99 Cents Tuesday Special" dinner with Nuno.

My 99 Cent Dinner with Nuno - Video

Play it here. The video runs 1 minute 25 seconds.

99 Thanks to my neighbor Pete for his camerawork and to my pal, Nuno Pinheira.
Click here to see Pete's hilarious videos.

To view or embed the Chef's video from youtube click here. 
* Prices went up in 2016 to $1.79 for 2 pieces of dark meat chicken.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...