Friday, October 21, 2022

Witches Brew Coffee

The Sinister Chef is cursed to be a cheap$kate. But you can benefit by checking out this food blog and my Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts. The moldy Chef model was broken when I started making my food videos over a dozen years ago. 

So keep checking back for a cauldron full of tasty treats. Don't burn me at the stake for my budget ingredients because one day you or someone you know, who's hit hard times, may need my magical cooking tips for saving a few bucks. 

So allow me to put a spell on you in a tasty way, of course, to keep visiting here this month...and beyond!

                                Play it here, video runs 1 minute, 53 seconds.

To link or play on YouTube, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...