Monday, November 18, 2019

My Morning Coffee With Pepperoni - Video

I like my first groggy-eyed cup of coffee with pepperoni. Just read on to see what I mean.


This seems to be an ongoing problem in the Cheap$kate Kitchen. You can see how I've dealt with this conundrum before by clicking here. And, I'm sure it will happen again!

No fresh ground Starbucks left, maybe there's some old Folgers in the can way back in the cupboard. None left in the can, how about a couple of spoonfuls of freeze dried? No freeze dried, either...so how low can I go?


Along with my desperate search for coffee grounds, I run across the remnants of the previous evenings' dinner, Pizza with Pepperoni. I am the thin crust type with loads of melty and stringy molten cheese.

And I have a few easy Pizza Recipes, that use precooked crusts you should try out sometime. I even have one with an egg!


Now, what heck does Pepperoni Pizza have to do with my first cup of coffee?

Well, just watch the Caffeinated Chef in action and you'll see what I mean!

My Morning Coffee with Pepperoni - Video
Play it here. video runs 1 minute 26 seconds.

My YouTube video link for viewing or embedding, just click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...