Monday, February 17, 2020

Brown Cow Yogurt - Deal of the Day

My latest Deal of the Day is creamy deliciousness from Brown Cow yogurt makers.


I went for it and picked up a few small cartons just because it advertises "Cream Top" and I'm all about trying a rich-sounding yogurt. I generally go for light and low-fat yogurt, but since it showed up at my local 99c only Store for 50 cents each, what have I got to lose?


And I was not disappointed! The overall texture is like sour cream or pudding - a lot of yogurts have a more solid Jello texture. While the best part is a topping of cream with a light sour cream flavor. And Brown Cow yogurt has a buttery aftertaste. It's like you just licked a cool ice cream cone made with real milk cream!


Now you would not have this every day if you're dieting or watching your cholesterol levels, but as a once in a while treat Cream Top Brown Cow whole milk yogurt knocks it out of the park.

Now if you like sweet yogurt with fruit mixed in, this may be too bland. This is a very mild sour yogurt, very rich tasting and I liked it just that way.

I usually mix fresh fruit into my plain yogurt, like whole blueberries or sliced peaches, strawberries and kiwi. I find factory fruit added yogurt is too sweet with extra sugar and the fruit is often mushy and bland.  Just watch my video below as an easy and tasty example.

So how does Cream Top Brown Cow whole milk yogurt rate on my CheapSkate Dining Scale of 1 to 9, 9 being best? I like it a whole bunch and so give it a perfect 9 !!


Be sure to pick up a few of these if they turn up on sale in your grocery, and to push Brown Cow over the moon add a few slices of fresh fruit, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...