Friday, April 1, 2022

Meatloaf Sandwich - Video

When I make a Homemade Meatloaf, I always try to save a slice or two for a Meatloaf Sandwich.

There's nothing to this sandwich really, just regular toppings like tomato, lettuce (or spinach in this case,) and mayo. 

You can make my Meatloaf Sandwich with any toppings you like. Next time I would add a pickle slice. Play my video below and you'll see what I mean.

Meatloaf Sandwich - Video

I also add a thick slice of Meatloaf. The main question is do you have Meatloaf cold, room temperature, or hot? I usually microwave mine until hot. 

You could also just grill the Meatloaf in a frying pan. Anyway will be tasty if you follow my original Homemade Meatloaf recipe below. Or click here to see the tasty recipe text and yummy photo illustrations.

Homemade Meatloaf Recipe - Video

You'll find my Meatloaf Recipe is loaded with sauteed veggies like mushrooms, spinach, and bell pepper. Of course, you can leave out any veggie you don't like and keep it simple with just sauteed mushroom, garlic, and onion.

I also make my Meatloaf with cheap ground turkey. I always get a few one-pound packages when it comes on sale for less than three dollars per pound. It's a lighter Meatloaf compared to a beef one and less greasy, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...