Monday, October 9, 2023

Ghost in the Coffee - Video

 October is a scary month. And my nightmares are from things that go bump in the kitchen! 

But don't worry, the Ghastly Gourmand has a pumpkin patch full of recipes for all you ghouls and gals, so keep checking back to see what I have in my creepy cupboard. 

For Halloween, I have a special treat, creepy meat recipes that are devilishly delicious. And, if you have leftover pumpkin flesh then visit me here for a couple of unique Pumpkin Recipes.

So for the next few weeks keep coming back to the Creepy Cheap$kate, then next month it's back to being just a regular Joe knocking around in the kitchen creating tasty treats for anyone on a budget.

So I'll raise a cup of coffee to you and this ghostly month. 

                                Play it here, video runs 1 minute, 52 seconds.

To link or play on YouTube, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...