Thursday, April 25, 2024

Blueberry Bagel & Butter

Many recipes are too much work and I sometimes like to do almost nothing for a recipe. Call this an anti-recipe. A toasted Blueberry Bagel & Butter for breakfast, just 2 ingredients only. 

My wife, Linda, does not like Blueberry Bagels, I don't know why - but I like them. There seems to be a controversy with sweetened Bagels like Cinnemon-Raisin and Blueberry. You can read about it here.

I had a memorable visit to a touted NYC bagel joint called Ess-a-Bagel. Boy are the bagels tasty and so may varieties and toppings. Check out my slideshow below.

 

I get my Bagels cheaply at my Ralphs Grocery Store in the bargain bin. Now they may be a few days to a week old, but when I toast them they are still soft and chewy in the middle and crusty on the outside.

Butter is expensive, but you only need a thin, small slice per toasted half.

I'm new to the Blueberry Bagel and I liked them at first bite. Now, I do think the typical use of onion and tomato is a slice topping too far, though. 

I like them with cream cheese or butter. Anyway, in the video below is how I enjoy a toasted Blueberry Bagel with Butter

 Blueberry Bagel & Butter - VIDEO                          Play it here. The video runs 1 minute, 10 seconds.

My YouTube video link for viewing or embedding, just click here. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...