Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lola's First Bite - Video

How cute is too cute? Just watch The Chef's adorable video to find out!

 My neighbors Bob and Lori have a recent addition to their family and her name is Lola. In my newest video series, I will track her First Bites. Almost a year old, Lola is getting her baby teeth in and she is ready to chow down! I plan on filming her first culinary experiences.


First up are red potatoes, avocado and organic plain yogurt. I've never seen so many reactions to a simple bite of bland boiled red potato, or realized the difficulty in eating slippery sliced avocado. And be sure to hang around to watch the funny expressions when Lola reacts to a healthy taste of plain, but sour, yogurt.


Now I can't say the food items were bought at our local dollar store, but I've easily found all three for less than a dollar each or per pound.

I've put Lori and Bob on notice to contact me when peanut butter, lemons and spaghetti are on her menu for the first time. You'll not see a cuter video anytime soon -- until my next Lola's First Bite video! So do check back.

Lola's First Bite - Video

Play it here. The video runs 2 minutes, 9 seconds.

To view or embed from Youtube, click here.
99 thanks to Lori, Bob & Lola.

More Lola!  First Bite 2.0 & First Bite 3.0 (1st Birthday Party) - just click on a name to see them!

8 comments:

SPORTS SHORTS - Original Videos from Pete Handelman said...

How about some baby back ribs, and baby shrimp?

Shay said...

What a cutie! I'm loving her reactions, and she definitely took her first taste of unsweetened yogurt a lot better than I did! :)

SPORTS SHORTS - Original Videos from Pete Handelman said...

And baby potatoes, too!

Dinahsoar said...

So sweet and funny...I laughed out loud at her reaction to the yogurt.

Lacey said...

The plain yogurt face was so funny. What a cutie she is!

misstwinkletoe said...

That was just adorable. Thanks to Bob and Lori for sharing Lola - shes a sweetheart.

Denise said...

Cute! You must be getting sentimental in your old age, Chef!

Denise said...

Cute! Babies have sensitive taste buds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...