Saturday, October 1, 2022

Ghost in the Coffee - Video

October is a scary month. And my nightmares are from things that go bump in the kitchen! 

But don't worry, the Ghastly Gourmand has a pumpkin patch full of recipes for all you ghouls and gals, so keep checking back to see what I have in my creepy cupboard. 

This month I feature some Breakfast Croissant Recipes. I get them cheap in the spiderwebbed bargain bin at Raphs, my local grocery chain. You'll never wake up on the wrong side of the bed when my Croissant with Scrambled Eggs is on the morning menu.

Closer to Halloween I have a special treat, a slew of creepy meat recipes that are devilishly delicious. If you have leftover pumpkin flesh then visit me here for a couple of unique Pumpkin Recipes.

So for the next few weeks keep coming back to the Creepy Cheap$kate, then next month it's back to being just a regular Joe knocking around in the kitchen creating tasty treats for anyone on a budget.

So I'll raise a cup of coffee to you and this ghostly month. 

                                Play it here, video runs 1 minute, 52 seconds.

To link or play on YouTube, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...