Friday, December 14, 2018

2018 Christmas GIF(t)s

HO HO HO Merry Christmas! This Cheap$kate Santa comes bearing not gifts, but GIFs, so you don't have to wait until the early morning of December 25th to open your pictorial presents!

'Tis the time of year where I set the table with a cornucopia of eye-popping delights for you to over-indulge in.

Have you been bad or good this year? Well, I'm not judgmental whether you've been a do-gooder or the naughty type, so read on.

While not a brightly wrapped package sitting under the Christmas tree waiting to be opened, you can watch my GIFs anytime. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just check out the animations below for an eyeful.

My cute taste testing niece Candyse.

The letters, GIF, stands for Graphics Interchange Format and is a short video, graphic, or photo clip. There is usually no audio, and a clip lasts for a few seconds. I make a GIF that plays in a loop, that is, it keeps repeating. You can read all about a GIF by clicking here.

I use GIFS to show how a recipe looks in compressed and speeded-up time as it bakes, fries or boils; the slicing or assembling of veggies, fruit, and meat; and sometimes I make them just for fun. As an example below, I peel a raw shrimp for Mom's Shrimp and Rice recipe.


So keep on scrolling and feast your eyes on my 2018 roundups of GIFs past. And click on any recipe name or food product to see the scrumptious recipe/review blog post.
Happy Holidays!




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...